Wednesday 25 November 2015

'FEELINGS' for you until death.....

I feel for you,
The best I can.
I feel for you,
The best I have.

My feelings are treasure,
For the special to share.
My feelings are precious,
For the one to care.

My feelings are few,
This is all for you.
My feelings are due,
This is all for you.

My feelings are expressionless,
I'm neither Shakespeare nor Keats,
For you I'm a common man,
Whose feelings are forever emotionless.

My feelings are universe,
To paint the world,
All I can is with my feelings,
No matter how hard it hurts or pains.

My feelings look out,
For you in the wilderness,
All I can find are memories,
That don't fade away.

My feelings are everlasting,
Though I may die someday,
Wake me up from death,
If you ever feel the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment